Details from the manufacturer – feel free to send us a review if you use it…
LoopToGo – Because it’s fun to loop!
LoopToGo is an easy-to-use software looper for Windows 64-bit. Though it looks somehow like a DAW and have some similar functionalities, it’s not a DAW. It’s a looper designed for live performance.
With LoopToGo, it’s easy to achieve “programmed” looping (also known as “scripted looping”, “arranged looping” or “pedal free looping”) for great live performance. LoopToGo can also be used as a standard looper thanks to its Jam mode. It is a VST3 plugins host which give access to plenty of free or paid effects or instruments. More details at www.looptogo.com
- Very intuitive « Scripted » looping (standard looping also possible via Jam mode).
- MIDI in/out support.
- Synchronized partition (lyrics and chords).
- Free Tempo Mode (tempo computed from first loop).
- Support for automation.
- Unlimited number of record and play loops.
- Unlimited tracks in the Pro Version (6 tracks in the Free version).
- Support of VST3* plugins (effects and MIDI instruments).
- Designed for live performance.
* VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
The Free version can be downloaded at www.looptogo.com/download
The Free version has all the same features as the Pro version. The only difference is that the free version is limited to 6 tracks.
LoopToGo — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>